Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Yblegal91t;1496487 said:
if you like black eye pees your a dumb teenage chick. nuff said...

I enjoy them, I'm neither dumb nor a teenager. Insert buzzer noise of your choice, 'cause you got this one wrong. :)

Meanwhile, IJ, maybe YOU just need to get a little of that Boom, Boom, Pow, eh? Hee! :p

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
tower_of_ego;1496512 said:
I enjoy them, I'm neither dumb nor a teenager. Insert buzzer noise of your choice, 'cause you got this one wrong. :)

Meanwhile, IJ, maybe YOU just need to get a little of that Boom, Boom, Pow, eh? Hee! :p

I usually don't mind them but LIVE they were just plain horrible flat and tuneless...

You offering??? :D

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Oh, yeah, with you, there. Poor Fergie. She really needs that auto-tuner. :( I'm so fond of her, though. Any time a woman can have -that- amount of confidence in her sex appeal while being so goddamn funny looking, she's got my heart.

IJ.;1496514 said:
You offering??? :D

Gasp! Why, I never. I'm a -lady.-

.. No. Really. :evil2:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
tower_of_ego;1496516 said:
Oh, yeah, with you, there. Poor Fergie. She really needs that auto-tuner. :( I'm so fond of her, though. Any time a woman can have -that- amount of confidence in her sex appeal while being so goddamn funny looking, she's got my heart.

Gasp! Why, I never. I'm a -lady.-

.. No. Really. :evil2:

LOL yep takes supreme confidence to piss yourself on stage keep going then try to spin it that it was just sweat!! :aigo:

Never doubted you were a lady ;)

maybe a DT~IJ~ToE sandwich... (hey I can dream can't I)

--Golli

Feb 6, 2009
Adelaide, Australia
It's better then that I'm in Miami Bitch song and the hotel motel song...
no wonder 14 year olds are sluts... they listen to the radio and think.. so thats what I have to do!

Mr.PFloyd

I am the Super Devil
Jun 22, 2005
Mississauga, Ontario
tower_of_ego;1496512 said:

Nah, you've got to definitely be dumb to think they have any sort of musical credibility.

You probably have only listened to them in the fergie era too haven't you?

Nuff said.

Lovesick Siren

Ice Princess
Sep 30, 2005
Georgia
www.myspace.com
Not as dumb as I'd have to be to assume that you can determine a person's intelligence because they like a beat and think a song is fun to dance to.

. . . Not as dumb as I'd have to be to see the phrase "I enjoy them" and translate it to "musical credibility," while we're at it. XD

I mean, okay, it's kind of adorable that an adult would still be playing such a petty game - don't worry, I went through a phase where, if someone had a different opinion than mine, I'd try to be insulting about it, too!- but at the end of the day, calling someone dumb because they like music that you don't like says more about your intelligence than it does theirs.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
L-YourFavBandSucks_400x400_2_jpg_400x400_upscale_q85.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.