BJ's Build Thread v2.0

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
If you have kept up with my car story at all you would know that the 3h8 91 thats in my sig died a while back from a screw from the throttle plate being sucked into the number 6 runner of the intake manifold and being consumed by number 6 piston. So the 91 is down and all apart for body work another engine etc.... In the mean time I picked up another mk3 shell to throw a 7M into thatI can daily drive in the meantime ehh well on with the pictures...

It needs work but whatever its worth it
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Short Block is Built!
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Along with a Full Ferrea outfitted Head
sm_photo_missing.jpg

More to come later on
BJ

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
jjh;905558 said:
You have a flat tire lol. Looking good.

no thats just the cars pimp walk.

the head and block look badass i cant wait until i build mine

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
Yeah the tire decided to blow on the dolly ride home. I would have swapped it by now but the previous owner of the car lost the lug key so I having to deal with that. Got alot more done to the motor today and will be updating the pictures shortly.

Thanks
BJ

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
I don't quite follow. That pretty engine with the Ferrea valve train is going in the black car? If so, why not throw it in the burgany one? Either way that black car looks like a great base for a build.

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
Yes the built engine is going in the black car. The burgandy car is getting a full rebuild that I really want to take my time with and do it right. Perfect paint etc... Plus I Have a 2j sitting in my shop for the burgandy car :)

BJ

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
mustangman05;905543 said:
If you have kept up with my car story at all BJ
how can anyone keep up with your car story:biglaugh: last time i was there, i saw at least 4 supras and one came from me at some point. i never know which car you are talking about when you tell me your working on one. you and john change cars and parts like i do my underwear:biglaugh:
good luck on which ever one you are getting ready for houston.

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
Update Time I guess,
Cam Covers that are on there are only to keep dust out I have a much cleaner set being finished up at the moment. Also Those Stock Cam Gears are getting removed for some better looking adjustable units it I can get them in time.

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Should Have it in the car in the next few days

BJ