Bilsteins with stock springs

Clied

Wangan Supra
Jun 8, 2006
NorCal
I've heard a few good results from people using there stock springs with Bilstein shocks and was wondering if any one had any pictures of how low you can go with stock springs and ride height adjustable Bilsteins. I'm planning on doing this and I don't want the car to be super high but I don't want it to be really low either. If theres anyone thats running this setup and has something to say about it I'd love to hear it.

zigspeed10

Apr 7, 2007
ohio
here is my car with bilsteins and stock springs. The bilsteins have 3 ride height settings out of the box. the attached pic (if it works) is on the middle ride height setting with 18 inch wheels. If you go with bilsteins there is a threaded spring perch kit you can buy making ride height fully adjustable. As far as ride quality it is stiffer than stock and feels great. I am very happy with these.

Attachments

• P1120899a.jpg
    P1120899a.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 64

cuel

Supramania Contributor
Jan 8, 2007
Baytown, Texas
Bilstien's and stock spings on 225/60/r17's:
PICT0218cropped3.jpg

Bilstien's with TIP Engineering springs(Hypercoil) and sleeves on 255/40/zr17's:
HPIM0968.jpg

That's about as low as it'll go without bottoming out while driving. The difference in handling is incredible. Hit up Wiisass if your interested. He has all the particulars now.