Bike Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I'm thinking of getting a Street bike, im keeping the supra but would use the bike as a DD, because of gas being 2.09 reg. here and i know it will rise. i was wandering where a good place to look for bikes is online. like cars.com is good for cars but what is good for bikes?

ShagsSupra

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Wilmington NC
Start on 600... get a earl/mid 90's 600 cause your gonna drop it if you have no expereince what so ever most likly.

But if you want a 94 600 Ninja come to nc... 3k rebuilt/port and polish, Muzzy pipe, new paint few other mods :)

I myself and going for a gsxr600/750 Most likly, ima go with a newer 6 cause I have decent ammount of exp on bikes... and the newer 1's are alot lighter.

L

lanky189

i want a shadow or virago
I have no interest in a street bike.. i want a relaxing cruiser.

or a house kept Triumph.. any ideas where i could get one of those squid?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
D34DC311 said:
I'm thinking of getting a Street bike, im keeping the supra but would use the bike as a DD, because of gas being 2.09 reg. here and i know it will rise. i was wandering where a good place to look for bikes is online. like cars.com is good for cars but what is good for bikes?
Dead: I just did a quick calc and our Gas is around $3.23 USD! (LPG is less than half that)(Gas is around $1.05 AUD a litre this week and LPG is at .39c)

Status
Not open for further replies.