Big Girl....

L

lanky189

jetjock said:
Ah well, can't win 'em all. Frankly, there are so many lame threads here I can't see how one could be chosen but this one: "Lankys thread...rated Boring by LuvMySilverSupra" seems to fit the bill nicely ;)
and a shot to the heart!

touche.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
jetjock said:
Ah well, can't win 'em all. Frankly, there are so many lame threads here I can't see how one could be chosen but this one: "Lankys thread...rated Boring by LuvMySilverSupra" seems to fit the bill nicely ;)

:rofl:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
You guys are all missing the most nasty solution!!! Camel Toe and big Tall Bitch lezen out. How would you like to be in the middle of that sandwich!!!!
Da Soup

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
dcrusupra87 said:
damn. i thought i was tall. lol. im 6'3.
Werd man, 6' 10"!
If you dont mind me asking how much do you weigh Stretch. Probably less than me, seeing as how most guys that tall are skinny.

L

lanky189

aye mate said:
Werd man, 6' 10"!
If you dont mind me asking how much do you weigh Stretch. Probably less than me, seeing as how most guys that tall are skinny.
heh..wanna bet!

jk, i'm 6'4 280, not sure if you remember quite what i look like ayemate, but i' may apear skinny on the outside, but under these clothes....lets just say i got more body roll than a mk2

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Damn Stretch, you a big boy. That must have advantages but it must be a real hassle at times too. You a big boy too lanky (lol, what kind of name is "lanky" for 6' 4/280 pounder?).....I'll bet that has it's advantages too ;)

Global Threat: Yeah, they're milking that photo for all it's worth. The guy may even be smaller than usual. She's still a big one though.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
lanky189 said:
heh..wanna bet!

jk, i'm 6'4 280, not sure if you remember quite what i look like ayemate, but i' may apear skinny on the outside, but under these clothes....lets just say i got more body roll than a mk2

FATTY!

L

lanky189

jetjock said:
Damn Stretch, you a big boy. That must have advantages but it must be a real hassle at times too. You a big boy too lanky (lol, what kind of name is "lanky" for 6' 4/280 pounder?).....I'll bet that has it's advantages too ;)

Global Threat: Yeah, they're milking that photo for all it's worth. The guy may even be smaller than usual. She's still a big one though.
I've had lanky189 as my screename and forum name since High school when i WAS lanky and i weighed 189lbs and was 6'4" i also wrestled in high school and 189 was my weight class, hence the name, i just don't feel like changing it then having to tell everyone who i am again.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Holy Crap Stretch! 195! I am 6'2" and 225lbs. Yea lanky I don't remember you looking like a 280 lbs dude. But that was almost a year ago when I saw you last.