Bhg

pbasil1

Fully built 1JZ project
Jan 30, 2008
Huntsville,AL
Well, long story short, i pulled the motor almost a year ago, and have since rebuilt it and upgraded almost everything. Had it bored .020" over, CP pistons, Crower 272 cams, spring and retainers, ported and polished, light wieght flywheel, 550cc injectors and a PT6262 single conversion. All new accesories and new ac pump. everything on this motor is brand new and at 0 miles. I rebuilt the trans and put all available marlin crawler parts in it and used a new stage 3 clutch. Have the pnp harness and stinger ems. Greddy 1.2mm MHG. ARP studs and fasteners through out the motor.

The car is still on blocks, and has been run for no more than 10 min. i cracked open the oil fill cap, and saw alot of white foam, and the oil is green. WTF! I did everything under the sun to make this car bullit proof, and this is wtf happens. I have APR studs torqued correctly and to specification. Im at a loss here. And honestly, im about to sell the car. I dont know what to do with myself! I have invested every last penny to my name and all my left over time from work into it, and now i have to pull everything apart again. Im sick of this car.

What would you guys do? Sell the car? Part it out? Or keep dealing with this crap?

Sorry for the rant, but i am absolutely livid right now.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
did you have the rear timing case machined with the block?
how come you use a 1.2mm mhg when the stock HG = 1.37mm compressed?

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Yep, it's junk. I'll give you 200 bucks and haul it off for ya ;)

In all seriousness, stick it out. Do a compression test and post up the results.

BrandonW

Jun 25, 2007
N.J.
i'd say if it was only running for 10 minutes something had to be done wrong

i would give it at least one more try, because at least this time you don't have to buy all those other things you just need time and money for another hg unless you want to reuse that one

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Patrick, I have a brand new stock hg if it will help you. I can mail it out to you tomorrow. I hate to hear about all of these problems you're having.