Between The Ditches And In Them!

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
My Other TOY
1002093cs3.jpg

This is going to be a good project. I now have 2 supra turbos and a spare motor. I plan on putting the Extra 7MGTE In this

truck6oh3.jpg

I love this picture it just looks sweet.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
Badass, first thing I'd do is get a real front diff under that thing :p

I nearly bought a Toy but could not pass up my Ford.

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
It is an 89 v6 now. I have a Solid Axle i plan on spooling so it will be posi trac from an 85. I Plan on putting it in as I do the engine swap. Plus I will add another 4" of lift and drop the gears and add 44"s. That will give me 3 on the body and 9 on the suspension. I am in love with this truck.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
That'll be badass on 44s, what diffs are you planning on running? I don't think Toy diffs will be very happy with 44s :|

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
I got lucky and got this one at a shop were they had done about 2500 in work and the guy never paid. I gave them 2500 and I got the title from him under a reposession. I plan on running dana 44 or 60. I can get them REALLY cheap used from ocala for sale. All I will have to do is move the hangers and get the driveshaft cut. I am going to wait till I blow the ones that are in it now though. It is not a dd. I will run 4.88 till then. Small gear but it will turn them easy. plus I will trailer it to the larger places.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
VooDoo, if you mean that you're currently running 4.88's, let me know, as when you sell them, I'd be interested in them. ;) I have a '94, 5sp, 4x4 on 31's.

That's a sweet truck! I plan on going to 33's, and getting ARB ff/rr lockers, already have a Marlin Crawler tube rear bumper (sweet), and plan on getting that same ARB front.

Edit, I'm only interested if you have extended differential breathers...

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
I am actually running the stock 4.10.and 4.11 now. It actually runs really well with them. I plan on getting them unless I go to the Dana 60's then I will go another rout. I like the arb bumper looks amazing. It is a little pricey but hey. You will have to cut and modify if you have any body lift. I did mine but I have access to plasma cutter and welders. I got some pics if you want to see the fab work.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
VooDoo- I gotcha. And yeah, the more pics the better! :) I love looking at other people's work!

VooDoo

Draggin ass on his build
Mar 20, 2008
Valdosta ,Ga
Doward;1010630 said:
Yep, Ocala is BIG on muddin' down here ;)

Yea The whole central fl area is off road heaven. I blew out my front diff at the bogg in at puddin creek.

I have a few pictures of the ARB mod I willl post them.