best video EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

artmo

Mar 1, 2006
Portland, Oregon
www.myspace.com
basically, hicks got what they diserved. some mother f-ers did this to me once and ran me and 3 other people into oncomming traffic and they were drunk, never been so scared in my life, the cops didnt do crap either.

Fuzz420

Are U Here 2 take My Baby
:rofl: that was great. I had a similar situation with some fellows in a truck.They started talkin shit, then me and my buddy talked some back. They wanted to follow through my neightborhoood. Nope, noway, 3 corners later they were gone. But this video is pure ownage. Not only did they pick the wrong car to follow, they got robbed too.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I still think it's fake. We've already discussed it a while back..................:dunno:

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
this same thing happend to me when my friend and i were skating. 3 hick ass lousers with small man big mout syndrome started shit and were redy to beat the shit out of us. they didn't expect us to use our skateboards as a weapon. long story short, one guy ended up with a major cuncution, one had what i guess to be a broken knee and the other ran away.

i can't tell if that was fake or not, but i hope it was real and i hope that gut really did throw their keys down the sewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.