Best 1 piece driveshaft

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
figgie;1834281 said:
Nick M screw up with the 3/4 assesment.

then you try and lay into him that with his logic which is actually not logic but a simple math error if he is using the 5th gear to calculate, otherwise he is using 3rd to calculate which he is actually correct HENCE the need to be very clear on what ratio is being used.(multiplication instead of division) he would be spinning 3 times as fast.

How come I know that he multiplied instead of divided the engine speed by the ratio? Literally instead of having a freaking discourse on the stuff you posted... a simple. Hey Nick. You multiplied instead of divided. Done or, Hey Nick, Did you use 5th or 3rd? But no. instead you decided to really go for a dissertation on this whole thing. Zero need for that.

All due to mathermatical operand error which happens when it is not clear what is being argued (3rd or 5th in an R154 and to further add more confusion instead of using the A430 as you mentioned ) ;).

For a second I was like "what do you mean his post was ambiguous?" but now I see (in bold above). I accept responsibility, sorry the tone, and, most of all, thanks for not simply ignoring me! :D