Belize, Central America

fadadman

Nov 19, 2012
Belize, CA
Hello World,

Just purchased a supra after windows shopping for 2 years, had to import it down here so that was an adventure all in its self. none the less, its finally here and my life is about to begin. keep an eye out for my build thread.

empera

Authorized Vendor
Mar 30, 2005
Philly.
Welcome man! I'm from Nicaragua, Central America so....almost neighbors. I'm not quite informed about Belize so I'm pretty interested on how things are down there. Either way post pics of the car !

fadadman

Nov 19, 2012
Belize, CA
CrazyHorse26;1906746 said:
Welcome to SM bro, i just came back from Belize two weeks ago...my family resides in Corozal...good luck with the build..

wow, connection in Corozal Belize, cool. ive already started a build thread, will add it to my signature.

fadadman

Nov 19, 2012
Belize, CA
empera;1906748 said:
Welcome man! I'm from Nicaragua, Central America so....almost neighbors. I'm not quite informed about Belize so I'm pretty interested on how things are down there. Either way post pics of the car !

ive added a link in my signiture of my build thread, never been to nicaragua, furthest ive been is to Honduras, but i guess it pretty much the same thing generally. Almost brothers indeed.