Being Evicted :(

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Well i had considered going back to University, only this time not in London, but somewhere like Reading or Cardiff...

Finding a job while being a non-minority group is increasingly difficult in London,, maybe it'll be different elsewhere :/

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Sorry to hear Kai... I'm going through something similar... Double rent is FTMFL... So i'm moving to the beach next week... FUrther away from the city, but the eye-candy is worth it ;)

You're more than welcome to come over here and flat share with me...:D

supramad77

supramad
Feb 5, 2006
Dartmouth, Devon, UK
We been talking about this on the UK site about the cost of livin over here. I pay £1200 in interest alone on my mortgage, then the bils on top. Getting crazy with the way our mortgage rates keep rising.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
I have saved myself by the skin of my teeth!

One of the other flatmates i live with, the girl that hasnt paid any bills since moving in, and no rent for the last few months, has been given a bollocking by the landlord, and me and rich (the other guy i live with), told her parents she was being irresponsible with her money, so they gave her a bollocking too!

Because of that, and the fact i managed to take out a loan for £1666 to cover the rent for the next few months, i have somewhere to continue living, and i *may* just be able to finance the rod knock repair!

Thanks to all who sent messages of support, i hope i dont have to restart this thread ever again!

jam4484

MKIII Lover
Jul 24, 2005
Tolland CT
Kai said:
The regular one, or the naked, soapy one? ;)
Hopefuly the naked soapy one:aigo: :biglaugh: :love:

On a more serious note, the cost of living in the eu is crazy. I have always wanted to move to the netherlands because that is where all of my family is from(and many of them still live), but I could never afford it. Everytime we go to europe, I am amazed at how much everything costs.

I am glad you got things worked out kai and I hope you never have to worry about having a place to live again because I am sure it is not a good feeling.

Jon Martens

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Yeah it is expensive, although living in London makes it the most expensive place in the world to live...hopefully come september, i go back to university, which means halls of residence, and in reading or cardiff that = cheap!