Been around a while, just been really realy quiet. :P

supra guy scotty

Bass akwards...
Jul 22, 2006
Hoschton, GA.
Just wanting to say hey and post since the warning told me I had been a member for 598 days and haven't posted anything yet. lol I usually don't pipe in unless I really have something to say, so really need to know anything. Also, wanna say hey to Theresa and Mike. Long time no see or talk guys. Hope all is well. :icon_bigg

Been pretty busy on a RHD conversion 7M powered MKIII that i hope to have finished before this years Toronto Supra meet. Currently living in the Hoschton/Braselton Georgia area, but originally from Anderson, South Carolina. I play bass guitar in my church band, and we are currently working on our second album. You can check out our first one on I-tunes by searching either "SIGHT" as the album name, or you can find the link attached to the bands myspace page at , www.myspace.com/musicncwc. All the songs are totally written by the guys in the band, and I can promise you, it's not your typical hymns! Besides that, just chomping at the bit trying to make a living like everyone else.

I've also met the most fantastic woman I could ever hope to meet, and we are getting married on May 24th! We already have our Honeymoon reservations for Ireland set, and we can't wait! Thanks for the few moments of sharing, and I hope everyone has a really Smurfy day!

with kindest regards,

Scotty

pics of the project so far... Out with the old...

p953079_1.jpg

In with the new!

p953079_2.jpg

p953079_3.jpg

Last edited: