Bay Area Supra Owners HELP ME OUT!!

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Hey peoples,
Im still fairly new to supras and I'm having problems and frustrations with my project. I'm trying to locate a few near-by supra owners that dont mind coming by and checking out my supra. I live in El Sobrante near D'anza high school. Anyone near by?

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Rennat;1237045 said:
i thought you were gonna sell that thing? haha...

whats still wrong with it?

I was going to sell it but I just cant let it go lol. I need to find the plugs for the knocks. the one off the thermostat that you was talking about doesn't fit. Still need to get a master and slave cylinder for the clutch, and I need this other used rack & pinion put in, which I have no idea how to do

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
like i said, drive it out here and we can do the clutch shit in a day. I work at a parts store so i can get you the stuff in same day, if not in an hour or two.

and i have some spare knock sensor plugs i THINK. i'll have to check.

worst case just get two from toyota... there not that expensive, or hit up jeff watson at champion toyota.

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Rennat;1237176 said:
like i said, drive it out here and we can do the clutch shit in a day. I work at a parts store so i can get you the stuff in same day, if not in an hour or two.

and i have some spare knock sensor plugs i THINK. i'll have to check.

worst case just get two from toyota... there not that expensive, or hit up jeff watson at champion toyota.

the clutch has no pressure. the master and slave are completely shot. Ive already pulled them. I just need to pick up the parts for that. I know how to do it. Ill take you up on the knock plugs though. Ill let you wire them because me and electrical dont get along :3d_frown: And Ill cash you out to help me with my rack & pinion

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
i'll look in the manual and see what they say about the rack and pinion... i just hate dealing with P/S fluid and anything thats involved with that system... haha

get that shit driving and then drive it out here!

suprastroker88

Supra Tuner
Jul 16, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Rennat;1237187 said:
i'll look in the manual and see what they say about the rack and pinion... i just hate dealing with P/S fluid and anything thats involved with that system... haha

get that shit driving and then drive it out here!

Im bouts to do that real quick. Then I just have to hear you talk about how shitty it is lol. But Im workin on gettin it fixed up and lookin right and running right. Finances is just kickin me in the ass right now. But I'm about to get my taxes back soon :biglaugh: