Banjo bolt fuel pressure gauge

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Has anyone used this to add a fuel pressure sender to the fuel rail at the cold start injector feed?
I am wondering if it is the right length or if it’s to long.

Russell 640700
http://tinyurl.com/mkx6zc
Adapter Fitting Banjo Bolt M12 x 1.25 in. w/1/8 in. NPT Female Port

Last edited:

jdub

Official SM Expert: Motor Oil, Lubricants & Fil
SM Expert
Feb 10, 2006
Valley of the Sun
No I haven't, but the stock bolt is:

- 1.20" length under the head
- The stock banjo fitting is 0.475" thick
- The threads on the stock bolt are M12x1.25

It looks like it just might work ;)

92TealSupra

Supramania's Parts Man
Sep 2, 2008
Great Lakes State
I have adefi gauge now with sender I have to find something hat bolts to that so I can put the sensor in.. you can tap it if you want or use the CSI. I am going to tap I don't want to have to start, start, start.. until it finally works..

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
^The banjo bolt I listed does not remove the csi. It replaces the banjo bolt on the fuel rail and has a 1/8 npt port to mount the sending unit. It retains the feed tube and csi.

Thanks jj and jdub. I hadn't thought of tapping the oem banjo bolt. I actually removed it a few years ago when I got a Actron fuel pressure gauge that came with a banjo bolt replacement w/schrader valve. I just left it in place. After you mentioned tapping the oem I had to go looking for it, I keep stuff ;), I found it..
I may just go a head and order one to see if it measures up.

jetjock

creepy-ass cracka
Jul 11, 2005
Redacted per Title 18 USC Section 798
Schraders are handy. Never understood why Toyota didn't do as many automakers and put one in. I drilled and tapped my CSI bolt just to install a miniature stainless steel quick connect that I use for everything from fuel pressure measurements to on-the-car injector cleanings. If you do something like that just be sure and use a high quality one with the correct elastomer because it's a very bad place to have one fail...

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
It do measure up :) Nice clean easy install.
The two side holes, not sure the technical term, are a little smaller that the Toyota bolt but I don't think that should cause any problems.