Back to school thread.

exander

Anything but Lurker
May 23, 2006
colorado
So how is everyone enjoying school that has gone back. Speaking of school I already missed my first class today. I was kinda pissed but then I found out that they didn't do anything. And in case anybody is needing a business statistic's book I have mine for sale. I want $50 + shipping. It cost me $130. It is the 5th edition Basic Statistics for Business & Economics. Published by McGraw Hill - Irwin. Comes complete with CD.
0073121657.jpeg

Anyways back on track good luck with school everyone and have fun.

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
Eh, I like school.

I'm loving Calculus. Missed my first English class today though :( Broke the head of a bolt off on the tranny pan, and it's leaking :mad: Of course, it's been raining all damn day, so I can't get out there and fix it :mad::mad:

Intro to Bio is a bloody joke though. I have no damn clue why I need that class. I should be taking Physics or Chem instead. :mad::mad::mad:

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Go back Sept 6. Senior year of high school. Almost done-w00t! But it sucks to have gone to the same pace all ur life. lol. Stupid private school....

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I started back two weeks ago. My bus gets here at 6:45 every morning. That sucks after sleeping in all summer, getting up at 6:00 just to catch the freaking bus. I have a new teacher and next year I even get to change classes. We'll have six different classes, instead of being in the same one all the time. I'll be in sixth grade next year...........Yeah!!!!!

OH wait, I'm thirty six. I was living vicariously through my oldest daughter............;)

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
I have serious days when I wish I could be back in school sometimes. It's only a few short years, and if you think 12 years to hs graduation or 4/5 years to college graduation is long, then you need to try 45 years to retirement. Make the best of every year you've got guys. :bigthumb:

Edit: I like your sense of humor, SH.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
I love school, I do what I want to major in. no more BS english classes, history, ect.

Pure comp. engineering course.
woo woo.

Kai

That Limey Bastard
Staff member
Heh - i successfully dropped out of university this year. I couldnt be arsed to sit in a room with a bunch of assholes who waffle on and on and on about stuff that had nothing whatsoever to do with our chosen subject. That and the stuff we ended up learning, i learned at school back in '98 :D

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
man, those were the days... Parents payed all the bills... All I had to do was study a little, clean my room, take the trash out now and then... Man, i wish I hadnt fucked up those years with the losers I hung out with... I was a, hmm, how would Sally Jesse refer me as, oh, I know, I was an outta control teen... I wish I could go back and beat my ass... I dropped out, and now I hang drywall and have to deal with douche bag home owners who think they know my job better than me... Actually, I make good money, but Im 33, and I own my own company, and it took me 10 years to get it... But school gives you SO many more options... Enjoy it, see it for what it is, and dont let girls distract you, and you'll be fine... Make GOOD friends, dont do dumb shit, and listen to your parents, unless they're cracked out alchoholics that are worthless at parenting... I can say I had a lot of missed opportunities, and man enough to say, I missed them at my own exspense... Good luck this year at school guys... 30 comes faster than you think... :D

lagged

1991 1JZ
Mar 30, 2005
new rochelle
high school was fucking awesome. banged out an uncountable number of chicks, drank an unrememberable amount of beer, and partied so much im surprised i graduated.

college isnt so bad, i feel like i am on my way to where i want to be, wherever that may be. anddd basically the only difference now is i have a steady girlfriend so i cant continue to deposit the goods in random cum-receptacles.