Back injury

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
Well, I hurt my back a while ago. I was lifting something wrong and felt a pop, or a tear in my back. My fault. I got an MRI and the results are, a bulging disc, and a torn supraspinous ligament. I started laughing when the Doctor told me.

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Sorry to hear about your back man, but you know if it has Supra in it, its going to blow out..Ask to get the HKS Metal Ligament Gasket. They you can lift again. :sarcasm: Just Kidding. I know how you feel on the back getting messed up. I use to have a mobile tire truck and I fixed semi and tractor tires all day long. I messed my back up pretty bad.:cry:

Dunckel said:
Well, I hurt my back a while ago. I was lifting something wrong and felt a pop, or a tear in my back. My fault. I got an MRI and the results are, a bulging disc, and a torn supraspinous ligament. I started laughing when the Doctor told me.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
go easy on it man, an dont take no chances on twisting ur back,,,

back pain will haunt you for the rest of your life,,, not knowing how old you are man, if your a older dude I'm sure you know this an dont need to be reminded..

Will

Dunckel

Jan 16, 2007
Spokane, WA
willfish said:
not knowing how old you are man, if your a older dude I'm sure you know this an dont need to be reminded..
Will
I'm only 26. I know I'm too young for back problems. It kinda sucks.
It's just funny to me that I was just thinking the other day that my car has given me no troubles for quite a while now. Then I go to the Doctor and he tells me my supraspinous ligament is torn. If it's not one supra acting up, its another.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
just go easy on the twisting an nat man,, I'm 33 an been lucky with no back problems... , but I know from my old man, back problems will haunt you,,, , be careful man....

Will

AaronsSupraMKIII

Supramania Contributor
Jul 27, 2007
Athens, AL
Werd! My back hurts every single night, and on bad days, all day long. I messed it up by overdoing it, now at 35 I have disks deteriation, and my back is out of alignment almost all the time now. One leg is 1" shorter than the other when I am out of alignment, which is all the time...:biglaugh:

willfish said:
just go easy on the twisting an nat man,, I'm 33 an been lucky with no back problems... , but I know from my old man, back problems will haunt you,,, , be careful man....

Will

Silvasoup

May 12, 2005
Florida
I am lucky so far with my back, but I get constant problems with a stiff neck. The pain with my neck can last for weeks at a time with little or no warning of an onset of problems. The only solution is strong pain killers and mussle relaxants for me. The pain gets so bad I can barely move out of bed.