Back in the Supra Game

guards_man79

Mar 3, 2006
Georgetown, KY
I've been out of the Supra game a long while doing the whole military deployment thing. I haven't had time to check out whats new with the mk3's or websites. You guys care to spin me up some? New info, products, pages, links. That sort of thing. Thank you very much.

guards_man79

Mar 3, 2006
Georgetown, KY
As I've spent countless hours over the last 3 days looking at the sites and forums that I used to browse I'm starting to wonder if I should even try to finish my supra. A lot of shutdown sites and parts discontinued.

guards_man79;1933126 said:
As I've spent countless hours over the last 3 days looking at the sites and forums that I used to browse I'm starting to wonder if I should even try to finish my supra. A lot of shutdown sites and parts discontinued.

So what is your main worry concerning parts?? I also had a long long brake of Supra (had one back 1996-1999) and for me the feeling is just opposite. I find much more easyer now to find parts (original and aftermarket) for the Supra.

Scott 88-1JZ

Dec 9, 2007
California
There will be turnaround in a lot of companies and sites. They can come and go. This forum has a lot of information and creative ideas. If you need parts I would start browsing the forum sponsor's websites. Driftmotion has a lot of parts and I have had good service with them. Also, look at peoples build threads there are tons of directions you can go and your to do list will get ever increasingly long. I know mine has.

Beals

JZA70 TT-R
Feb 3, 2009
Alberta, Canada
definately no shortage of parts, alot of people quiting on their builds and selling a lot of aftermarket parts. I picked up a lot of rare/uncommon stuff the past year. and although websites change their is others opening.