TuRbOdReAmZ87

Supramania Regular
Feb 2, 2007
Southern mass
www.cardomain.com
Could you take out the backround, and put supra in the old supra font on the bottom in the middle. That would be awesome!

p750064_1.jpg

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
You weren't real specific on what you wanted. If you want something different, just put some instructions...
678sjs0.jpg

JMDigital

Authorized Vendor
Jun 2, 2006
Tampa, Florida
www.cardomain.com
dugums - Damn! I have seen the last few photoshops you have done for people and I have to say you do great work!! A++ For you photoshop grade! I would like to know your process for changing the color of a car.. I have not mastered that yet.

dugums

Better, Faster, Stronger
Apr 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
JMDigital said:
dugums - Damn! I have seen the last few photoshops you have done for people and I have to say you do great work!! A++ For you photoshop grade! I would like to know your process for changing the color of a car.. I have not mastered that yet.

I don't really spend much time on the color changes I do for people here. It's just a matter of taking the lasso and separating the areas you want changed from the areas that are to be left alone. Just use the -add and -subtract area lassos to get the fine details.

I actually use the polygonal lasso - so you will see most of the wheel well areas have sharp corners on them. I just use this tool because I can get my area selected in the quickest time possible. If you want to do a really good job you can be more careful and use better tools.

From there, just use the hue/saturation tools along with the brightness/contrast tools (and anything else you can find). The donor picture is really important - especially as to whether or not the car is metallic - and primered cars really suck to do. It's all experimentation.

I usually only spend 5 minutes or so on a color change, because I just get bored after that amount of time. There was a guy on my Volvo site who asked for a really good color change to be done, and I actually ended up using a paintbrush for about 2 hours and had an almost perfect result.

You must have only seen good results to be praising me like that - look around and you'll see plenty of my failures out there...lol