autozone spoiler

What to do with my spoiler!

• Leave the autozone spoiler on

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • Remove and go with the "No spoiler" look

Votes: 31 21.5%
  • Remove and replace with stock 89 spoiler

Votes: 100 69.4%
  • Remove and replace with another unnamed spoiler ex. Mkiv (or whatever)

Votes: 6 4.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
Lol well I took it off today, and just put some tape over the holes until I either fix them or get a new spoiler. Thanks for all the opinions, they really helped me get focused on getting the situation fixed. Lol it did look pretty horrible :aigo:
but now its better

Thanks!

supraguy@aol

Dec 30, 2005
Atlanta
Last time I was at Autozone, I bought 6qts synthetic, and they gave me the same spoiler free. I didn't install it, I just use it to hold my hatch open till I replace the hatch struts. Of course, If you buy the struts at Autozone, they offer you a free LED muffler tip to go with the wing, so... maybe Oreilly's.

supraphoenix

broke and hating it
Mar 14, 2009
Colorado
supraguy@aol;1336177 said:
Last time I was at Autozone, I bought 6qts synthetic, and they gave me the same spoiler free. I didn't install it, I just use it to hold my hatch open till I replace the hatch struts. Of course, If you buy the struts at Autozone, they offer you a free LED muffler tip to go with the wing, so... maybe Oreilly's.

LMAO :biglaugh:

grimreaper

Jul 2, 2008
Dallas
that egay one is pure ssexx. who would have thought eclipse wheels would look so good! FESS UP!! whos junker is that!?!?

Angry7M

Formerly redmaro
Sep 6, 2007
AZ
GuNDeZZZ;1336451 said:
Stock spoiler and new wheels, ditch the "bra" and you sir will have a pretty clean 89.

I agree, those wheels dont fit the lines of the car at all. Some new rims and lowered a bit would looks way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.