auto to manual

namkiii

Nov 3, 2006
midlothian tx
its been awhile since ive been around supra's.
i've searched for a auto to a 5 speed swap thread couldnt find if someone could help me find or tell what i need. that would be great.

ians13

Nov 8, 2005
Jacksonville, fl
There are a few good threads on this very topic but off the top. You’re going to need pedal set, clutch master cylinder salve cylinder, 5 speed transmission :), flywheel, pilot bearing, clutch, drive shaft, clutch lines. There might be some other small things but remember that the r154 and the w58 use different slave cylinder, drive shafts and clutch/flywheel combo.

90hardtop

Apr 2, 2010
cedar rapids, ia
i sawped an auto to a w58, your gonna everything ians13 listed and longer bell housing bolts, and a manual trans. cross member. ALSO a new wiring harnes for a manual OR you can install a push start button system, whitch isnt very hard but it wont start with out one of them.

NTRA08

TWINKY
Jun 10, 2008
Conroe, Texas
90hardtop;1545780 said:
i sawped an auto to a w58, your gonna everything ians13 listed and longer bell housing bolts, and a manual trans. cross member. ALSO a new wiring harnes for a manual OR you can install a push start button system, whitch isnt very hard but it wont start with out one of them.

Or you can take you auto trans and find witch wires belong to the neutral safety switch and wire those into you switch behind the pedal from your engine wiring harness. Thats what I did.