*Aussie Roll Call*

mk3_7m

Jul 21, 2007
melbourne
IJ.;225315 said:
Dale: No probs the Aussies are taking their time finding this section!

Omg after being a member here for almost a yr omg.. i foundly found it!! touch down!!!!! yep 4 season in 1 day here in melbourne....

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Hi there another Aussie. I remember hearing about this forum a few years ago, and creating an account but never really posting except to PM IJ about tailshafts (thanks again for the help BTW) and then recently as the other forums started to get really annoying I looked a little more closely on here and liked what I saw, so here I am!

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
IJ.;971324 said:
Welcome aboard guys :D

Dan: Very welcome glad to help out when and if I can!

I tried the Aussie forums but they weren't a good fit for me so I spend my time here.

Hi mate. Weeeell in the planning stages of my new motor so you probably may be able to provide some input. Probably best to take it to my build thread. The new motor at this stage is going to be the same as current one but with Crower Rods and ported head but now starting to think about valve size, which head gasket to use, Greddy or HKS stopper and not sure what else to do with it.

I'm not 100% on your setup other than it runs LPG, has a TRD Sump and same turbo as mine untill changed comp wheel. Oh and your car is fast and tuff as :biglaugh:

I did not have my own PC for a long time so didnt get a chance to read many long threads like yours lol

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
IJ.;971371 said:
Dan: I upgraded to a T04z early this year ;)

Well I Have the comp wheel from one but thats bout it.

How does it compare to the 35R? I am stuck for room (check out the later pics in my thread you'll see what I mean) plus for a street car the 35R seemed a good choice, I'm not aiming for mega power, the 400rwkw it should put out will do me

Mk3Les

IJ.;1059998 said:
Don't get me wrong I like Melbourne it's just that it's a bit cold here at the moment :)

But being Melbourne if you don't like the weather just wait 5 minutes!

Yeah thats it hey, the thing I like about Melbourne the most is that you can get a good cup of coffee at any time of the day. Here in Brisbane unless you to go to the city everything is closed by 9 ! I've been here for 12 years and still cant get used to it!