Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
LilMissMkIII;1149047 said:
Maybe email Ken @ Shine and ask if he can hold off on sending the lip until my whaletail is made? Shipping will take a bit longer, but will save you some moolah!

I'm happy to send the difference in shipping your way, if he splits your shipping cost between the 2 of us :)

My Abflug lip is a genuine one from Japan :). I would have grabbed a Greddy front bar but it's too late now.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Oh! I thought you had jumped in on the Shine group buy for the lip! My bad!

Well if you know anyone else that may want something, let me know :)

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
fattys parcel has gone missing haha

had to do a claim through post office for it

lady "what was in the parcel"
me" mainly rubbish and a electronic fuel sender, oh and some lollies and petroleum jelly"
lady " whom was the reciever"
me " fat ben of endowement shrinkage"
lady " giggling and trying to hold it back, you serious?"
me " you calling me a lier!"
lady " no sir but it sounds .. *in a whisper* gay"
me " of course its for the gay lad!"

hahaha

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
Well I got my Abflug lip today! Little bit of damage, but nothing that can't be fixed...

p1150084_1.jpg

p1150084_2.jpg

Shame I can't make it to the Victorian Nazi meet tonight since my car isn't on the road yet.

dobester87

screw lag.. chasing spool
Sep 18, 2008
sarina
www.cardomain.com
hey is there anybody on here in my area just trying 2 find out what other supras are out there (especilly mk 3's) i live near mackay in northen qld cheers......

btw just pm me if your in the area

Neal

Jun 15, 2007
Melbourne
who's cruizing did anyone say cruising.....
I'll be up for cruizing, once i heli coil 1 x thread on my H2O pump and RWC and REG and break in the 7M and oil change and .....

Ohh speaking of RWC does any one have a spare drivers side seat belt , my drivers side is not in a RW condition ..

Neal

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
Neal;1150149 said:
who's cruizing did anyone say cruising.....
I'll be up for cruizing, once i heli coil 1 x thread on my H2O pump and RWC and REG and break in the 7M and oil change and .....

Ohh speaking of RWC does any one have a spare drivers side seat belt , my drivers side is not in a RW condition ..

Neal

might be able to help you out with some parts buddy, pm me ya details and we'll get ya car rolling soon! :)