Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
That's what I wanted to do with it, but I'm sure it wouldn't make fixing it any easier once it starts eating speed bumps. Should get my Abflug lip in a few months, damn delays...

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Lol, nah - I'm female, so I'm a good driver :icon_razz:icon_razz

And Sam is thinking of making a steel cover from the front bar/lip to under the engine... So hopefully that will make any damage minimal :)

Last edited:

xsjado

Engine bling!
Jul 15, 2007
Melbourne
I thought E85 was cheaper then the other fuels, at least in USA I guess. I wonder how that thing would go with some cams. Who said the 1J is a torqueless wonder :p.

colli

Apr 17, 2007
australia
hahaha, their is a loom and engine sitting in a garage that isnt being used aswell. just need gearbox etc... for it, but would rather find one that wont give me a headache like scuba's

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
colli;1140644 said:
apprently the silver one is still for sale, thinks i might go offer them a heap of cash for it tomorrow.

doeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

if you get it we expect four posts jammed with pics at bare minimum!

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
Colli - not hardto wire in that engine, just time, find a manual gearbox from a na mk4 and ull be laughin.

Gonna have to do water pump soon leak has come back grr, also hving a boost issue which I think is boost cut, pulled plugs and coils look great, comp 162 all over very even! Getting boost stutter bad stock gate spring it's ok (10psi)