Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

pato

need more powa
Dec 24, 2007
Newcastle
aww serious awsome
well iam definatly comming within the next few weeks.
just waiting on exact dates and stuff.

so dont get rid of them yet :p

smokey

Jan 15, 2006
Melbourne Australia
Xistant;1248572 said:
ok shiftlights are annoying (this one selfchecks upon startup) grrrr

dont get the stupid monster tacho ones for god sake, the yellow condoms dont really make it any better

get a pen light sized one or stick it under your footwell to hide it

Apr 26, 2006
Australia
Im a Aussie Supra owner, been a supra owner for like 7yrs now i guess, with the same old supra, needs some help with it now tho, head gasket is leaking again =/ ill start a new thread with the help i need with it.

How many Aussie Supra owners are on here?

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
Simon's 88 GT Limited;1248671 said:
Im a Aussie Supra owner, been a supra owner for like 7yrs now i guess, with the same old supra, needs some help with it now tho, head gasket is leaking again =/ ill start a new thread with the help i need with it.

g'day simon melbourne owner here for 5yrs now :) pleasure! bugga on the BHG :( best bet is to get the head off and get it tested for softness if it has blown again (and ofcourse get it decked flat) hopefully its not too soft.

other than that pluck IJ.'s brain wizz on the 7m's

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Lol @ monster tacho.... Sam had one on the Soarer (granted, his 1J revved to 9) and he has now placed it in my car... I told him in no uncertain terms that if it is there next time I look at the car that I will drive over it with the Commonwhore!

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Simon's 88 GT Limited;1248671 said:

Hi there welcome to the forum. Theres a few of us aussies on here. Bummer on the HG leaking, but yeah if you are prepared to do it right no reason it should happen again. Any more detais or pics of your car?

Apr 26, 2006
Australia
Xistant;1248686 said:
g'day simon melbourne owner here for 5yrs now :) pleasure! bugga on the BHG :( best bet is to get the head off and get it tested for softness if it has blown again (and ofcourse get it decked flat) hopefully its not too soft.

other than that pluck IJ.'s brain wizz on the 7m's

Hello Xistant, o ok kool melbourne hey? cool my sister lives there now, having fun with all the smoke? terrible fires gezzz its shocking.
5yrs owning a supra thats pretty good (what sort), i have owned mine for yea 7yrs or so i cant remember now lol, but i sorta lost track of the car ever since i got ill, shame tho because i love that car. Yea hg gone again, only just started to leak around Xmas time last yr, was not happy but what can ya do. Yep i do plan on getting this head sent off and tested as it wasn't done the first time :3d_frown: and i hope this time it will be all good from now on, wish me luck lol
Id love to get it decked out, 550cc injectors and a LS 400 air flow meter, and boost it up to around 10-12psi but all cost money and im out of it now :cry:
One day maybe one day.

hks_trd;1248769 said:
Hi there welcome to the forum. Theres a few of us aussies on here. Bummer on the HG leaking, but yeah if you are prepared to do it right no reason it should happen again. Any more detais or pics of your car?

Hello there and thanks for welcoming me to the forum, i have been on this forum awhile now as you can see 2006 but yea haven't been on here that much since i lost interest in the car (ill and no money) sorta kills things. Yea typical 7M blowing head gaskets lol ill get it right one day. I hope this time it will be all good.

For details on my car umm ill do a quick run down. As you know its a 88 GT Limited, 7M-GTE, 5speed Auto, Digi Dash (have a spare) 16inch wheels ( i think there of a skyline) Ram pod, stainless steal exhaust system 3inch to the cat then 2.5inch the rest of the way (great note) Prisma Tek boat paint over all the car, so it changes colour in the sun (fleck) Full Grey leather apollstry, Aero top. I think that it lol if you have any more questions just ask and ill let ya know :icon_bigg
As for pics yea i do have some somewhere there backed up on a HDD i think or disc, i would have to go find them. Any sort of pics you would like to see?

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Anyone got the firewall grommet for the heater core hose nearest the drivers side for sale?

sm_photo_missing.jpg