Aussie MKIII chitchat! (all welcome) NWS

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Our environmental control is still such an epic fail at the office I worked from today that I had to wear a jacket in there.

Still I had my thermostat housing I picked up from the mechanics to keep me company

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
drove the supra today, wow can't believe how much i missed being thrown back into the chair!

also can't wait to change the waterpump tomorrow, leaking pretty badly now (constant drip)

once removed i'll get this one rebuilt and keep as a spare.

how is everyone elses car coming along?

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Awesome news Casey.

Well mine is slowly ticking over, have been sanding the casting marks out of the thermostat housing and cover, thrilling stuff.

Oh and in throes of organising some parts for the motor finally.

Though, my engine builder wants to do it high comp, like 9.0:1.

No parts have been bought to commit to this yet though

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
Yep, and the only thing that is motivating me to do it is the fact that its only a few pieces that need to be done.

Going to investigate clear coating the pieces so they are low maintenance.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
It seems everyones builds are ticking over lately, what is everyones completion date? Mine is simply this year. 2009 could be The Year of The Supra

To all those in aus that have been quiet what have you been upto lately?

Xistant

xistant
Jun 6, 2005
melbourne
sds
i hope to have my changeover done by..... july.

also guys got my jza70r bilsteins available for a quick sale if interested pm me, dan can vouce on how nice and sporty they feel.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
Am trying to sort out financials, and hope to have the car at least running right to trailer up to Sydney for the NSWSC Dyno Day at Gas... I doubt any MkIIIs are going, so may have a chance at the MkIII trophy (yes, even with my stock CT26!)

After that, I am planning to have her registered for the drive to Dubbo for Toyota Nationals.

I'm not holding my breath or crossing fingers any of this will happen though.

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
LilMissMkIII;1225790 said:
Am trying to sort out financials, and hope to have the car at least running right to trailer up to Sydney for the NSWSC Dyno Day at Gas... I doubt any MkIIIs are going, so may have a chance at the MkIII trophy (yes, even with my stock CT26!)

After that, I am planning to have her registered for the drive to Dubbo for Toyota Nationals.

I'm not holding my breath or crossing fingers any of this will happen though.

So this means you are not selling her after all?