august mid ohio nasa videos

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
Here are a couple videos taken using the WOT cam from mid ohio in august. i only have two online but will have more online as time sees fit. as far as the car went we had continueing issues with IC piping blowing apart. over the past month we have resolved the issues and look forward to a solid run at putnam in october. the audio is really bad however this is being fixed and i should have better videos from putnam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8Zabql6fYc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKy5_EMhDp8

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
they make you keep your windows down so audio is never that great.

really nice driving, you were missing the apex on a few of the turns and witch could of really help you get a faster exit out of the corner:)

ma71supraturbo

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Redding, CA
www.geocities.com
mk3tattoos;1415352 said:
really nice driving, you were missing the apex on a few of the turns and witch could of really help you get a faster exit out of the corner:)

I thought he was too, but when I youtubed videos of fast Mid Ohio guys in RWD cars, they were all pretty much taking those same lines...

staticpage

Banned: Scammer, liar, cheat and thief
Oct 3, 2007
Cincinnati
You show great car control in that first vid, around 3:00 when the tail slipped out. Good throttle and wheel control.:thumbup:
let me know and I'll tape some for ya or just help out next time.

supraguru05

Offical SM Expert: Suspension & Vehicle Dynamic
SM Expert
Dec 16, 2005
louisville ky
ma71supraturbo;1415506 said:
I thought he was too, but when I youtubed videos of fast Mid Ohio guys in RWD cars, they were all pretty much taking those same lines...

some of the videos i can issues with the car washing out mid corner keeping me off of some apexes. i know what the lines are at mid o pretty good most times its a matter of getting the car down into the turn to get there. also since im not racing this year just HPDEing i tend to air on the side of caution, if the car wont go i dont force the issue.

also posting autocross videos tonight in another thread