August 7th get together meet

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
alright everyone, time to get those supras ready. August 7th is a while away and plenty of time to get a day off or fix your BHG. :icon_bigg

anyone in MA RI CT NH want to meet up post it up here.
hopefully we can find a central location and have a meet. would be nice to put some faces to names. i've met a bunch of locals so far and i KNOW some of your cars are running. so whos up to it?

oh and last time i tried this only 2 people showed up...:nono:
none of that bullshit this time people.

Heavy D

Jun 3, 2009
worcester, ma
yo count me in, i need to meet with some of you guys, i feel like a lone wolf around here, even tho im still doing body work but aug is enough time to get things ready even tho my car runs good.

so what time and where is the location gonna be at?

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
Won't be around that weekend, or the following one. Any other weekend i'm down for a meet.

kotu100

Nov 23, 2006
Easton, Ma
ok seems like a good amount of intrest this time around.
anyone have any suggestions for a meet spot? not too many places around me.

Heavy D

Jun 3, 2009
worcester, ma
yea mine is getting suspended for the 4th time, they said i was driving my car while im on private property, and they i said i have a RX-7 then it was a nissan 240sx, went to court and still have to pay, but ill just let some one drive my car there, don't and wouldn't want to miss this.

tsuper92

supra addict
Apr 7, 2005
mass
where would everybody park at providence place?i don't go there much and wasn't aware of any hangout spot's