attn: Mark2JZ

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
you, sir, are very welcome :D
the size should be fine. its the one i use for all of 'em, and i've gotten no complaints on mine yet.

looking at it, it seems like i missed a couple things... im gonna go back to the 'shop and tweak a little more. is there anything you would like done while im in there? do you want your name in it? i never really asked... i'm gonna make the lights look more like lights, and the wheels a little better, make some of the reflections look a little less like "stains" lol

im glad you like it.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Umm.... not much you can do with mkII wheels.... trust me... lol

Just whatever is fine w/ me....

I'd give a list of mods, but.... there aren't any :cry:

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
lol. well, i'm gonna lighten the color up a bit on the wheels, and make some shadows and reflections, to make 'em look a bit better.

what kind of seats are those?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
ummm... Brides.....

But seriously, they're DAD.... (dynamic auto design) really comfortable, 16 hours in 'em to PA and I could still feel my back/legs..... so thats saying something. Super cheap, and I needed seats soooo....... a lot easier than getting the stocks reupholstered too.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
a guy i went to highschool with put DAD seats in his lancer oz rally blah blah sohc slow biatch... but anyway... i was surprised! they are actually nice seats. and yes indeed they are cheap. (of course he got red ones :p )
the only problem i saw is that the material became loose after a while and would fold... not stick to the cushion like it should. but, for the money...

come here, loki... ::grabs shoulder and directs him to the door::
lol. you're just jealous!