asheville meet

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
i would personally like to see a meet in asheville so i could see just how many there are around here. there is also a strip where all the ricers cruise that would be great to invade just to see the look on there faces anyone close by? :evil3:

boost-time

May 17, 2005
eviltwins said:
i would personally like to see a meet in asheville so i could see just how many there are around here. there is also a strip where all the ricers cruise that would be great to invade just to see the look on there faces anyone close by? :evil3:

You wouldnt be talking abt patton ave ? lol . That would be awsome for a big line of supras to go down the strip on a saturday nite :biglaugh: let me know if and when its going to happen .

S

Speed Syndicate

I live over in Sylva and do the patton thing about every 2 weeks or so. Hit me up if you want to meet up.

S

Speed Syndicate

Actually we are going to Commerce to the 1/4 Friday night. Anybody close by there???

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
I wouldn't mind coming to Asheville, but I'm in the process of fixing my oil leaks and don't want to venture too far from home. I just have to wait for my stuff to arrive from Jeff Watson. Eventually, we need to organize a TN, GA, NC, SC meet. What would you guys think of that?

boost-time

May 17, 2005
DrakeMK3 said:
I wouldn't mind coming to Asheville, but I'm in the process of fixing my oil leaks and don't want to venture too far from home. I just have to wait for my stuff to arrive from Jeff Watson. Eventually, we need to organize a TN, GA, NC, SC meet. What would you guys think of that?

Drakemk3 , TN GA SC , you going to leave us NC boys out of it ? :cry: lol

DrakeMK3

"The Duck"
Mar 30, 2005
Knoxville, TN
To be fair to everyone, Chattanooga would probably be a good meeting place since they have a good car scene and it's equidistant for just about everyone. The Carolina people may have just a bit more travel time but only by about 30 minutes more or so. This is the best location I can think of and has proven successful for other car meets I have arranged (I organized a honda-tech meet in Chattanooga between GA, AL, TN, and some SC people).