Asheboro NC Anyone?

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Just moved out here to get a place with my girlfriend...any of ya live out here? Could use some friends out here...Especially Supra related friends!!!

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
I know Jeff, went to his house once for a meet.

Godspeed- Asheville kicks ass, I have a few friends out that way. Do you know anyone at Phoenix Motorsports? Anyways, I love running 151 up to the blue ridge and 276. Those are some excellent roads!

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
Jeff, I will definately try. All depends if I can get my waterpump fixed in time. Unfortunate part about the 1jz is the special water/hydro pump. Btw this is Danny, I am sure you remember the Black 1JZ Supra. So yeah, the water pump finally deleted itself....

onefstsupra89

Sep 12, 2006
Winston Salem , NC
Hey! im in Winston Salem not too far either. we have a bunch up this way and remember always is good to make friends with those who have a g/f sothat way the girls can talk all they want about shopping while us guys talk about cars......lol

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
jtamulis said:
I remember, you brought your G/F too later right?

BTW You don't need to bring your supra, you are more than
welcome to just come :cool:.

Jeff

Very true. Think about how much of a tease that would be haha. Everyone with their Supras and me in a reallllly slow little acura integra. I would probably end up deleting myself.

Blksupra1jzed

Nov 1, 2005
Raleigh, NC
jtamulis said:
a few people are coming without thier supras.

Jeff

Yeah I was just making a joke. Also I want to bring it since my father and I just finished paint, carpets, and leather on it not too long ago. It looks very very sharp IMO.