As promised Da89Soups new project!!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
Ok guys as promised some pictures of my new project. As most of you know I am the cheapest bastard in the world. I like to find something that is nothing and make it into something nice. I love to look at a finished project and see how all of my hard work has payed off. Enter the new project!!! Unlike the soup I will not keep this boat for life. But after some hard work I will enjoy it until I can afford something nicer.

1975 crestliner
Its NA (sorry Nate)
60 hp Johnson:naughty:

After I got it last weekend I pulled all of the interior out because it was pretty wet my main concern was the floor. Floor is in good shape but I am replacing anyway. Motor runs great but reverse is out. I have a new lower unit on the way.:naughty: (Ebay)

I am going to completely redue the interior from floors to carpet to captains chairs, new vinel ect. The white Gelcoat is in good shape a good buffing and it shoud shine like new. The orange not so much!!! I am going to repaint the orange bight yellow I think. You cant talk me out of it. Interior will be yellow and gray.

Ok so thats it!!! I am waiting for some smart ass responses so thats why its in off topic ect. You cant hurt my fealings so what do you think. Oh and tell me what you think I payed?????????? I will post what I payed tomorrow:biglaugh:

boat 1.jpg

boat 2.jpg

boat 3.jpg

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Perfect for those Fargo winters! lol...

But for real, you'll be havin a blast this spring and summer! The wife and I have been talkin about a boat for next summer... I gotta get one, I live on the ocean and lots of bays and harbors!
destin-east-pass.jpg

Man, I love Florida... :D:D:D

Shytheed Dumas

For Sale
Mar 6, 2006
Louisville, KY
Okay, I'll take a stab at it. You're an admitted cheapass - like me - so I'm thinking you didn't pay more than $1000 for it, since the lower unit is out, needs upholstery & paint work. My guess: $850

I've been thinking about looking for a cheap personal watercraft, myself - maybe something with a blown engine and rebuilding it for next summer.

Enjoy, and be sure to post a few pics of the finished product.

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^^not even close try lower...................................:evil2:

Let me say this to help you guys out. The boat was left for dead by the original owner 4 years ago because he lost reverse. It sat in his driveway for 4 years. It wouldnt start so the original owner was concerned engine was dead as well....................sucker..............................lol
So when I was looking at it it turned over just wouldnt fire he had changed plugs when he wanted to sell it thinking that would help. Owner had said engine ran when he last used it. So I asked him if he had ran it out of gas when he last used it. HE said no!!!! So I played stupid and bought it fast. Got it home pulled the carbs and cleaned them thew them back on. Ran new gas to it and vroom. Thing runs like a top. My dad has one of those water things for the lower unit so we were able to run it and let it warm up and try the gears ect. Forward is great but reverse is tricky. The gears for it are way exspensive so I just found a lower unit and I am going to swap.:icon_bigg

Ok any more guesses on price!!!!!!!!

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
JUV Im not one of your ho's.........................................lol :biglaugh:

$150 american dollars is for the win!!!!!!!!!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Jav had better not being letting them ho's sell blow jobs for five dollars. My girls get 25.00 for a handjob. You can't be undercutting me by that much or I'll go broke. Then there will be consequences and reprocusions. I'll get kicked off of the VIP list at the Players Ball, and be laughed at by my fellow pimps..................:3d_frown:

I'm going to guess $150.00 is what you paid for the boat. Did I win?...............:biglaugh:
Looks good and you got a hell of a deal Ryan. Good luck with the fixing up..........lol

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
^^^^^Your so smart Hero!!!! Since next Summer Im coming to Bama the summer after you need to come up to ND and I will take you fishing. Ya for fish!!!!!!!

JustAnotherVictim

Supramania Contributor
suprahero said:
Jav had better not being letting them ho's sell blow jobs for five dollars. My girls get 25.00 for a handjob. You can't be undercutting me by that much or I'll go broke. Then there will be consequences and reprocusions. I'll get kicked off of the VIP list at the Players Ball, and be laughed at by my fellow pimps..................:3d_frown:

I'm going to guess $150.00 is what you paid for the boat. Did I win?...............:biglaugh:
Looks good and you got a hell of a deal Ryan. Good luck with the fixing up..........lol
$5 is what dasoupy charges.

NgoFcukinWay

Formerly Got Boost?
Apr 3, 2005
Houston, Tx
da89soup said:
JUV Im not one of your ho's.........................................lol :biglaugh:

$150 american dollars is for the win!!!!!!!!!

I was close. now....GIMME MY COOKIE!! actually, Hells, GIMME A COOKIE!:biglaugh:

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
JustAnotherVictim said:
$5 is what dasoupy charges.
Had to raise the price in Aug!!!! Gas was getting to exspensive, I wasn't making any money.....................................lol:biglaugh: