aristo body plug wire colors..

AZN MK3

Feb 12, 2006
Now in the U.S.
Ok, on the body plug for the aristo 2jz engine. That big black plug, (C,D,E,& F) I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get the colors to each of the wires thats on the plugs and what's it for... thanks I'm really close to finishing the wiring harness its just that I just need the colors of the wires thats on that big plug... Or if there is a link someone could tell me that would be fine too... Thanks guys...

AZN MK3

Feb 12, 2006
Now in the U.S.
suprastanger507mgte;1510890 said:
Do you stll have the plug on the harness or not? I can dig up and upload the pinouts shortly for you.

Are you talking about the big black plug? If so, sort of, its kind've tore up from shipping. Like the the pins are there but the plug is broke. When your looking at it the right side of the plug is chipped off/broken off... I need the wires colors to find out what excatly that wire is for...

AZN MK3

Feb 12, 2006
Now in the U.S.
suprastanger507mgte;1511513 said:
ok. I can tell you from the start you will only need a few wires from there.
I'll post something up later...gott find what drive I saved it on.. :)

Ok, Thanks man. I really appreciate it...I cant wait to get her running good and all...

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
Here's what I put together for the Aristo's body plug on the engine harness. Disregard my notes, just understand that it is 4 different SMALL connections (C, D, E, F), ported into 1 BIG connector/connection. The signals for each pin have been verified to be accurate by other members, so disregard wire colors and focus on the signal/pin for what you need. In most cases, like the black/orange, black/yellow, and black/red wires, they should be common Toyota wire-color-scheme, but may sometimes be different.

http://www.g099521.net/MKIII/2JZ_SWAP/pinout_test.xls

AZN MK3

Feb 12, 2006
Now in the U.S.
Satan;1511780 said:
Here's what I put together for the Aristo's body plug on the engine harness. Disregard my notes, just understand that it is 4 different SMALL connections (C, D, E, F), ported into 1 BIG connector/connection. The signals for each pin have been verified to be accurate by other members, so disregard wire colors and focus on the signal/pin for what you need. In most cases, like the black/orange, black/yellow, and black/red wires, they should be common Toyota wire-color-scheme, but may sometimes be different.

http://www.g099521.net/MKIII/2JZ_SWAP/pinout_test.xls

Ok, thanks. I see that you also have the MA70 body plugs if I'm correct on there? So is that pretty much the wires i have to connect?