April Stinkin Fools

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
well I wrote my liitle rant in my post, then I came here to see how to save my PM's, and stay intouch with those who may want some of my parts. I got halfway through my first sentence, and it hit me what the date was.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
Nice
Had me going at first. NO, NOT HACKED AGAIN!!!

Then I have to read the hackers post just to see what some dummy had to say.

Way at the bottom was a link to click for the temporary site :)

Mob

May 17, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
That was good. Kudo's to whoever masterminded it. I about cried, and thought of the date halfway through reading it.

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
YOU GUYS ARE DICKS.
I was like aww fuck.. not again.. ::sigh::
then saw the temp. forum link... lol

thanks just the same

Jspec7m88

Dec 3, 2005
Nappy City
Ho-ly- Shit. Dont Ever Scare A Man When He First Wakes Up In The Morning. I Was Cussing Like Crazy And Went Out Of My Way To Wake Up One Of My Friends Go Was Yelling At Him And Was Showing It To Him And Then I Clicked On That Thing And Yeah, I Hate You Guys. Lol. Nicest Prank I've Seen Online Ever!

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I was soo mad. I was red with anger....

especially when i saw the picture of the g'damn mkiv.

This was a great one guys. Whoever masterminded this, should get mucho respecto

ojonesjr

Boost Hungry!!!!!
Aug 30, 2005
PA
Holy...Sh@#!!!!...That is all I could think of!!!!...That was a hell of an April fools day joke...Almost fell out!!...Good to see all is well in the Supramania world.

Draken

Jan 8, 2006
michigan
of all the low down dirty fuckin tricks you can pull on someone when they are first waking up and doing their board crusing....fuckity fuck fuck!

great one guys, i know i don't post here much but i DO read much of the site, and a lot of the mods, even if there is no way i'm doing that to mine any time soon...and the MkIV...classic, great way to get everyones blood flowing in the morning :)