Apparently we are all centrelink dole bludgers who cant afford the "supra" name

Status
Not open for further replies.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
SF (us, dunno about uk) is a great site with tons of knowledge on it. You guys have thin skins if you cant handle it, ahahahaha.

internet-serious-business.jpg

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
The person who made the initial post on the Aussie forums is an absolute wanker and is no longer a welcome member of our state's Supra Club due to him acting like a fuckwit at a private track day that was organised.

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
LilMissMkIII;1463019 said:
The person who made the initial post on the Aussie forums is an absolute wanker and is no longer a welcome member of our state's Supra Club due to him acting like a fuckwit at a private track day that was organised.

yea i heard about him coming to the ACT drift day. was it just that he didnt pay or did he do more stuff to stir us up?

supradjza80

Mr. Formula SAE
Apr 24, 2007
Appleton, WI
www.uwracing.com
Supraforums, the US version is really only good for MK4 information. And even then you need to choose wisely. But there are some very smart/well respected MK4 owners over there with similar knowledge to the OG's over here. When it comes the MK3 forums I would not bother.

Drake69

Enjoyin' mah ride...
Aug 24, 2009
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Bleedin'-wanker-elitist-sanctimonious-jackass.... :3d_frown:

Let him pay for his R34 GTR and suck down jars of Vegemite for the next 10 years as he struggles to pay that $%^& off. :icon_evil

That'll pucker up his bum real nice and tight. Then he can use the sparkly new gearshift to unplug it.

LilMissMkIII

That Aussie Chick
Aug 18, 2006
Aussie Land
MA70R;1463080 said:
yea i heard about him coming to the ACT drift day. was it just that he didnt pay or did he do more stuff to stir us up?

I have nfi about his dealings with the ACT Club.

I was referring to the NSW Club - he drove like a dickhead at the Marulan track day that was organised at a discount for us.

MA70R

Mar 12, 2009
canberra
LilMissMkIII;1463198 said:
I have nfi about his dealings with the ACT Club.

I was referring to the NSW Club - he drove like a dickhead at the Marulan track day that was organised at a discount for us.

damn it gets worse doesnt it.

yea he came to i think it was the last ACT drift day and now hes on the blacklist that the club started up to make members pay if they didnt when they were supposed to.

Mastapip

Apr 20, 2009
Ft. Worth Tx
Poodles;1463269 said:
I'll just sit back and laugh as he buys the GTR and can't afford the maintenance...

Haha, isn't there some kind of joke about "the rule of GTR's/Nissans"? Like where, for every 1 day you have it running, it'll spend two days down?

I'd love a skyline as well, but I'm in the US and don't wanna spend the G's I don't have on a car that would get impounded.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
One day, I plan to adopt a kitten from my local shelter. I <3 kittens!

Keros

Canadian Bacon
Mar 16, 2007
Calgary
I go to SF to look at titties. Those guys in SFOT are a frickin' riot.

There's a couple of people who really know their shit on SF, alot of people who pay big $$$$ to have people who know their shit work on their cars, a bunch of folks who don't know fuck all, then a shit-ton of people who don't even own a Supra.

And lastly, there's plenty of beat up, chopped up, piles of rolling shit MkIV supras out there... and when the MkIV is 25 years old, I'm sure there will be a vast majority of them that are buckets. It's just that the people who own them aren't bragging about their cars (for obvious reasons), whereas those who have 50 grand into their MkIV talk up forums like Oprah on prime time.

Status
Not open for further replies.