Apexi Neo install

jony89

Oct 20, 2013
LongBeach
i have heard about the problem they had but wasn’t sure on how i would check what version i had but i will do so right now.

jony89

Oct 20, 2013
LongBeach
DeMoN2318;2030068 said:
Call APEXI, they will email you an RMA form, ship it to them, and they will update the firmware for free.

will do that tomorrow. You guys saved me some 200 dollars. I had made another appointment to tune for next week. haha would you happen to know how long the process takes to get it back from them? And thanks a lot, you guys really came through on this. :thumbup:

jony89

Oct 20, 2013
LongBeach
and this explains why my car has been running a little funny too. It actually felt a lot better when i was running stock turbo without the apexi! it pulled real hard and kept up with a ls1 vette with exhaust. Hope to get everything back to normal soon.

Trent

Quietly Browsing
Oct 30, 2007
Austin TX
jony89;2030071 said:
will do that tomorrow. You guys saved me some 200 dollars. I had made another appointment to tune for next week. haha would you happen to know how long the process takes to get it back from them? And thanks a lot, you guys really came through on this. :thumbup:

So glad I bothered to ask. Sometimes you feel like you might be asking stupid questions and I certainly didn't want to offend someone if they have already tried that option, but glad it worked!

I sent mine in a couple years ago. If you call them, they will email you a PDF form that you fill out to return it and they only had it a few days at most. So from you in CA and them being in CA, it shouldn't take long.

Best of luck!

jony89

Oct 20, 2013
LongBeach
Glad you asked. Good thing is when I looked at their address it is actually super close to me so I'm just going to drive there. They said it'll only take 5-10 mins. Thank God!!!!

jony89

Oct 20, 2013
LongBeach
Came back from dyno. Made 407/393. Im happy with that. Done with the motor, time to do some cosmetics and save for the jz haha
ill post the graph later on tonight