Apexi N1 or other angled exhaust???

BJ91T

Aug 28, 2006
Baton Rouge LA
So I have been loooking on most of the vendor websites that I am farmilliar with and I cannot find anyone who sells the Apexi N1 for our cars? I am also looking for any pics of this cat back or any others you suggest for me. I currently have the HKS Super Dragger but i do not like the straight out tip i want the "Dip and kick" look where it comes out at and angle with an upward tilt as well.

Any help and pics is greatly appreciated

Thanks
BJ

MK3.0dudeman

brian L.
Mar 12, 2007
North Jersey
rs*r's are nice.I hear they don't make them any more but I think theres a few places that have a few laying around.I don't think the rs*r is the best looking but it sounds bad ass and it's lightweight and sits up high.Thats what I have but one day I would love to have a custom cat back made were I have a N1 on a angle that flows perfect with the body lines.Thats my .02

super.secret.supra.club

Supramania Contributor
Mar 22, 2007
San Diego, CA
MK3.0dudeman;1469631 said:
rs*r's are nice.I hear they don't make them any more but I think theres a few places that have a few laying around.I don't think the rs*r is the best looking but it sounds bad ass and it's lightweight and sits up high.Thats what I have but one day I would love to have a custom cat back made were I have a N1 on a angle that flows perfect with the body lines.Thats my .02

lol thats what i have. custom 3 inch cat back piping with a dip and kick on the apex n1 muffler. love the sound and look. sits up high and tight.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
p1469676_1.jpg

Cya

Aug 12, 2005
Columbia, S.C>
Just get a megan n1, it looks nice and can be angled by an exhaust shop. I got my whole cat back done for what you whould pay for the muffler alone.

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
^^^ yeah megan N1 is probably going to be the cheapest and loudest set up out there. i had a custom megan N1 angled and 3in straight it was cheap and loud!