apexi N1 exhaust

89turboguy

May 26, 2006
Denver, Colorado
Does anyone know where to find a apexi n1 exhaust for an 89 supra? do they even make them for our cars anymore? if they dont make them anymore, does anyone know the exit angle and all that so i can get a custom one made? i love how that exhaust looks on our car :icon_bigg.

boltz

Jun 17, 2005
Van
thanks man, its not the angle exit though.

There is "Cat back" kits that are the piping only... then you put any muffler you want on it with the corresponding pipe size. If you want it to be angle exit you can modify the cat back kits or just have an exhaust shop make you a whole custom setup how you want it.

Some import cars have axle back kits that are model specific, but i dont think this is true for a supra.

Apostle

Jun 3, 2007
Philly
Sorry for reviving this thread but didnt wanna start a new one. I was interested in this exhaust, dont they offer it on 935 motorsports? It's an Apexi N1 exhaust, it has a reasonable price too 450.00. I wanted the R*SR but the Apexi N1 looks much cleaner. Not sure about the sound or performance comparison tho.

Mrbaboon

Jul 13, 2006
Victoria, BC
Apostle said:
Sorry for reviving this thread but didnt wanna start a new one. I was interested in this exhaust, dont they offer it on 935 motorsports? It's an Apexi N1 exhaust, it has a reasonable price too 450.00. I wanted the R*SR but the Apexi N1 looks much cleaner. Not sure about the sound or performance comparison tho.

Running an N1 on my car with a Nashman custom ddp and catback. Huge power gains and other than me getting bored with the ddp it sounds amazing! Almost zero drone and a sexy burble otherwise!

Apostle

Jun 3, 2007
Philly
I was talkin about the N1 package that 935 sells, not a custom exhaust with an N1 muffler welded on.

Saavedro88

Jan 26, 2007
Richmond VA
Apostle said:
I was talkin about the N1 package that 935 sells, not a custom exhaust with an N1 muffler welded on.

The guy that runs 935 told me the N1 was hard to get. If you can find it somewhere I commend you! I've been wanting one of those...

But the RS*R is a good one too...

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
I owned an N1 exhaust for a while. Great sounding exhaust, but it's loud drone on the Hyway got old. I now have a Tanabe that's much quieter. I do miss the N1 sometimes, it just depends if I'm in the mood to make some noise or not.