Anyone with Test Drive Unlimited for the PC?

GotToyota?

Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2005
Texas Motor Speedway
Anyone with this game? Because I loaded everything onto my PC, and I'll click the icon to start it, it reads the DVD, the screen goes black for a second or two, this goes back to the Windows Desktop, with no errors or anything. After searching around, MANY people are having problems with this game. Anyone find a solution or know when Atari is coming out with a patch?

-Matt

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Ditch it, the damn thing sucks anyway. I got it driving and such, but it was buggy enough that it got uninstalled in under a week.

Well, I TRIED to uninstall it, even that doesn't work properly, just sits there and locks up.

Syris

Need Rust Repair
Aug 24, 2005
Bryan, OH /Lima, OH
GrimJack as much as I'd like to say I have an idea off the top of my head to help take care of your problem nothin is coming to mind but I will give it a thought. Right now I would try a program such as CrapCleaner to see if it will help unistall TDU for you, if it doesnt it should at least take care of any corrupted files it may find and take care of em.

GotToyota? Im thinking if you possibly override what your refresh rate is you might be in luck to get it working.