Anyone use iphone clones?

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
Why do you want an I phone or anything similar, I don't understand having a phone that searches the internet (and sucks at it) plays games (and sucks at it), plays songs (and sucks at it) and makes phone calls (and sucks at that too since the antenna is shit inside the phone itself.

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Wills7MGTE;1156085 said:
Why do you want an I phone or anything similar, I don't understand having a phone that searches the internet (and sucks at it) plays games (and sucks at it), plays songs (and sucks at it) and makes phone calls (and sucks at that too since the antenna is shit inside the phone itself.

Have you used one? How long? Game playing on a phone is a pathetic argument.
The only things I would add to one of these is ability to "scroll" [advance or rewind] a song, and ability to write text messages in horizontal mode [wider keyboard display].
If by "sucks" you mean "is slow because it is limited by bandwidth" then yes, it sucks. Other than that, I can wait 5 seconds for a google search.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I checked in on the G1 and they won't tell me anything until the phone arrives. I've been wanting a new phone though and that seems like a good one to get.