Anyone try this LW flywheel yet, opinions?

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Edit: please move this to the other engine tech section, only applies to jz engines. I apologize. remove this comment as well. Thanks.

http://motors.shop.ebay.ca/Parts-Ac...tpos=l6r1p2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&gbr=1&_pgn=2

Put Below for future searches/when link is invalid.
11v5pnm.jpg

Retail Price: $395.00

Vehicle Application:

TOYOTA SUPRA TURBO 2.5L 1JZGTE
LEXUS SC300 2.5L TURBO 1JZGTE

Item description:
Clutch Cartel:Racing Chromoly Flywheels: Chromoly Pro Racing Flywheel are all precision machined using the latest CNC technology. The flywheel is made of tempered iron designed for optimum drivability offering a much greater weigh reduction over oem flywheel. The friction surface of the flywheel contains a very high carbon material allowing user to use just about any clutch disc material available from organic, Kevlar. copper ceramic and even sintered iron. Holding the flywheel in place are heat treated aerospace nuts and bolts, 304 stainless steel rivets for incredible shear strength and corrosion resistance. The result, a lighter and much stronger and durable racing flywheel.

Note: If you are looking for a replacement flywheel that is 1/2 the weight of your original oem and yet can increase horsepower, performance, and life of your engine, well this is the right choice for you. All flywheels come with 12 months or 12,000 miles manufacturer defect warranty.

Flywheel Specs:
- Ultra light and weighs only 11.5 LBS
- Meets or exceeds SFI 1.5 specification
- Contains a very high carbon Grade 8 Aircraft material surface
- Heat treated sintered stainless steal bolts
- Designed for street and racing purposes.

This auction includes:
- Racing Chromoly Flywheel

Dirty Monkey

Apr 16, 2009
anacrime
I would not buy a chinese or ebay products. If your going to get a flywheel get something that you know and trust. I have used Spec and Fidanza flywheels in a few vehicles and they have lasted me for a long time and work great.

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
^Also true, Alot of products come from there. Phones, clothes etc.... :) Some are junk tho. but not all items. I hate the sterio typical crap :) I <3 ebay cuz its the place to find wha tyou want at a better price