Anyone seen this one around?

s383mmber1

Oct 31, 2005
Somers New York
I dont think its that bad. I mean, the front lights or what ever are in the front of it are hideous,

The actual kit and wheels are kinnda nice. Put that on a 89+ supra ALL black would not be too bad.

Taht exhaust is kinnda cool to.

Oveall, i dont really like it, but its not THAT bad.

robeats91t

237lbs. of Ballast
Jun 4, 2005
Tampa, FL
My favorite part is the vinyl lettering on the timing cover...

"It's a Monster"

The white interior accents make me shudder. I can't imagine trying to keep it looking nice. I'm pretty sure that's why I was never a fan of show-car type custom stuff on the MKIII--It's just too impractical for me.

MassSupra89

Almost done.
Nov 3, 2005
MA
Superjustin13 said:
anyone see the brake and accelerator pedal would hit eachother? looks like it if he uses them?

there over laping.

The corner of the brake pedal is cut and bent because of it haha.

It didn't look that bad at first glance, then I noticed the "integrated" foglights, and the exhaust, and the interior, and it just got worse.

I think he made it anonymous bidding so people wouldn't be ashamed.

corylee316

until it goes boom
Aug 17, 2006
Moscow, IA
I have to agree in the form follows function. I'd rather had a car that ran good and looked like mine than have a car that had a ton of work done to the body and could barley move the extra mass.:nono:

89MkIII

targa'd tank
Mar 30, 2005
WI
I like that side door scoop a lot. The rest I could do without. What a shame to put all that money into the body work instead of the engine. You have to give him credit for being creative though. The MKIII will never be a MKIV - people should let her be.