Anyone running an HP computer with WINXP?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
You know there's a pretty common illegal Windows XP Pro ISO floating around. I'd recommend just picking up a legal academic version or going with something that is legally free before that, but that is probably easier to work with than what you're doing.

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
Does your store repair people's computers? If someone's comp is fucked and they tell you to throw it away cuz they are getting a new one, before you gut it and trash it, get the windows license off the case. We did that shit all the time at my old job. Made me a bit oh teh cash moniez. We have 7-8 working comps right now, i think all but one have XP, and we only paid for a couple of licenses, snatched the rest off trash computers.

suprageezer

Aug 27, 2005
Southern California
Buying XP does not mean anything but doing a repair and using your new number, IF you decide to go legal and need help doing this I already have written instructions on how to do it so nothing changes except your serial, and then Blam your legal.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Turbo. Targa. Life. said:
lawl just gimme a damn cd key :madfawk: lol

I can give you 1000000000 CDkeys, but it doesn't mean its going to match up to that serial of XP, and an HP CDkey probably won't either.