Bay Area, CA
I found something cool for the GT35R, a t4 divided housing :D

GT35T4.JPG

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
My problem with that is I cant get a .63 A/R T4 housing. T4 manifolds are a hell of alot easier to find than T3; I dont know if I really want to go completly custom. Although I might have to if I cant find an affordable manifold with TiAL flange

Orion ZyGarian

Jeff Lange wannabe
Apr 2, 2005
Sarasota, FLorida
www.suprastore.com
yelrotflmao.gif
No no no, its not for the fuckin Miata
yelrotflmao.gif

I'm going for .63 because I'm looking for instapower, not overall power. Sacrificing top end/total power isnt the least bit important. I'm already building the car for 100HP more than I'll actually have it yet, I want to keep it reliable, and most of all; I'm 17! I dont need any more than 500rwhp and wont need it for a looong time. I honestly think I'll be satisfied with 400rwhp for a while.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Kurt: I have it in a mag but have never seen anything online about it!

I think the 3540 is going to be this decades T04 in that it can cover a variety of engine sizes while giving good respone and respectable power.

If Turbine housings weren't so expensive here I'd swap em out and see what differences they make but for me the way the 1.06 makes it's power is perfect as you can cruise for an entire day keeping up with traffic no problems but never go + boost!

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
i would get the .82 if i decide on this turbo, i want close to 500 to the wheels, but i want the middle one so that i dont roast tires too bad at first and can still get a bit more on the up side.
IJ - you have that SSAC manifold? how is it, because i was looking at that one too.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
Edge: I think a .82 and the stock redline will be a match made in Supra Heaven!

I always intended to rev my motor hard so opted for the 1.06 to let it breathe up top.

I have the 321 3mm thick SSAC Mani and had it ceramic coated as soon as I got it and it's been great no complaints here at all!

I can't buy the materials for what it cost me shipped to Australia!

EdgeSupra

Feb 19, 2006
New Jersey
Yeah, the turbo. The SP61 you can get the oil line kit and everything. with the 35R do you just buy lines and fittings and make them?
Appreciate the help man.

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
The Water Fittings from memory are 14x1.5 metric.

The Oil side I used an Earls fitting but can't remember the pitch and thread size (10x1.0 maybe)

The Drain was just an off the shelf one.