Anyone ran these

Cz.

CAR > FAMILY
Mar 31, 2005
Seattle, WA
D2 and K-sport (basically the same) are usually considered the lowest end coilovers. Probably a lot sportier than a stock setup, but there are better (more expensive) options out there. They actually seem pretty expensive, I thought the megan setup cost around $900?
You can lower with any coilover setup but too much is going to negatively effect handling.

Supra_Villan

needs his car done
Nov 10, 2007
Wellsville MO
Cz.;1434495 said:
D2 and K-sport (basically the same) are usually considered the lowest end coilovers. Probably a lot sportier than a stock setup, but there are better (more expensive) options out there. They actually seem pretty expensive, I thought the megan setup cost around $900?
You can lower with any coilover setup but too much is going to negatively effect handling.
you guys are missing what i'm getting at. Allow me to re-state...
THESE ARE DRAG COILOVERS. I KNOW THAT THERE CAN BE CHEAPER COILOVERS HAD BUT I AM NOT OUT FOR CORNERING I JUST WANT THE ADJUSTABLE RIDE HEIGHT AND THE DAMPENING OF THESE IS SET UP FOR DRAG. Mainly just the fact that they are specifically drag suspension. But thanks for the looks so far guys. :D

R3N5LOW

Jan 18, 2009
OREEGON
i own D2's

never had a problem with em'
overall i was really impressed with how they ride i think they're reliable coilovers for what you want i dont think they'll let you down

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
k-sport you can order with custom rates. they have a mk4 drag setup and a lot of people like them.

honestly tho, a proper working stock suspension works well for drag. for lowering you can get some bilstein shocks. just another option.

tissimo

Stock is boring :(
Apr 5, 2005
Melbourne, FL
I'm sure the Drag specific coilovers will help with drag racing over the stock suspension. I cant say anything about the D2 coilovers though. They're most likely a copy of HKS or something else.