Anyone play halo online?

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
89Joe said:
Console newb!

J/k
But no I do not. I'm a pc gamer all the way!

We own Supras biotch!! We ant got money to upgrade our computers every 2 months!!

lol I wish i was kidding. Id build a computer if I didnt have the Supra. Thats why i have a PS2 which i havent gotten a game for since last year, and an Emachine.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
^^ LOL
computers are cheaper than consoles.
My comp cost $500 and new consoles + games, = 1000 or so.
I build it and dont have to worry about an upgrade for another 6-8 years, you like that.
and Halo 2 is bad for multi. Halo 1 kicks halo 2s ass any day of the week,

robbo185

Apr 6, 2005
Chicago
i used to play all the time...but now i just built a great pc so i play computer games now...its wierd playing with keyboard and mouse...kind of hard to get used to

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
lol

Not really, my PS2 cost me <$300 for it and many games.

I know newegg, and anyone with a computer should. I just dont have the money to make one when i can use one i got. I like playing Call of Duty. Ill see if i can borrow halo 1.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
streetknight said:
computer gaming is the shizznet console gaming is for kids. pc gaming is for the big boys. once u go pc u will see the difference.

Oh i know, i play my friends pc all the time. He got CoD 2 before it came out (shhh!), and it was amazing. When the 360 came out, i played CoD 2 at the store and it was nothing to be excited about.

Joel W.

Just A Jedi
Nov 7, 2005
Washington
i just finished cod2 on the pc, awsome game... im trying to beat need for speed, most wanted.. friggin ricers

ohh duh, and i tried the halo 1 demo once it was cool..

Last edited: