Anyone play Borderlands 2?

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I have been trying to find some people to play Borderlands 2 on the PS3. Right now I am overseas in the middle east so there is a bit of a lag if anyone joins me. I will be home at the end of June and would like to get a few people to play with while I'm here and for when I get home. If you want to play just add me to your friends list and put in the subject box SupraMania and I will accept it. I am 7 hours ahead of the east coast so keep that in mind. Of course once I come home, I will be on Central time.
No need for game bashing or anything like that in here. If you want to feel free to post tips or anything like that on the game in here also. I don't mind helping others rank up if needed, I have some gear saved in the vault I can pass out as well. I am just tired of playing Black Ops 2.
My screen name is shaker313

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I am off of work tomorrow. I will add you once I get off work. I am going to be on there playing. I am on the second play through. Trying to max out my assassin. I think I am 43 or 44 now. Waiting to fight Terramorphus until I get home that way I can make another character and take it in there with me and max it out fast.

dmp316

Yard Man
Jan 25, 2011
Cape Coral,FL and Jamaica
91Supra313;1939954 said:
I am off of work tomorrow. I will add you once I get off work. I am going to be on there playing. I am on the second play through. Trying to max out my assassin. I think I am 43 or 44 now. Waiting to fight Terramorphus until I get home that way I can make another character and take it in there with me and max it out fast.

no problems i am playing Dead Island Riptide right now. Me and my friends have beat Terramorphus in under 3mins.

91Supra313

Jul 30, 2009
Clarksville TN
I know it isn't hard, I just wanted to get to level 50 at least, and then bring another level 1 character in and power level it and the others so I can Platinum the game.

dmp316

Yard Man
Jan 25, 2011
Cape Coral,FL and Jamaica
91Supra313;1939994 said:
I know it isn't hard, I just wanted to get to level 50 at least, and then bring another level 1 character in and power level it and the others so I can Platinum the game.

there is one trophy that is very very hard to get. and this has prevented from trophy hunting this game.