Anyone know where I can get this spoiler?

mattgo

Oct 15, 2006
Anacortes, WA
p481954_1.jpg

Does anyone know where I can get this spoiler? sorry about the small pic, I hope someone recognizes it.

thanks

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
regulus (sp) wing i think. Hard to find.. I know of many on here that would get one. If you look hard enough you might just find one

SkyHawk Ecks

Banned
Mar 30, 2005
Stockton, CA
Apparently, there are some gaps that Shogun didn't like with that spoiler. The antenna hole is on the driver side, so you'd have to fill that in as well.

$386 for something that looks that good on a Supra though... I'd take it over the Regulus if only minor modifications were needed.

Shogun

May 11, 2005
Queens, New York
SkyHawk Ecks said:
Apparently, there are some gaps that Shogun didn't like with that spoiler. The antenna hole is on the driver side, so you'd have to fill that in as well.

$386 for something that looks that good on a Supra though... I'd take it over the Regulus if only minor modifications were needed.

WOW. You have a good memory.
I bought that spoiler from a shop here in NY about 4 or 5 years ago. They had it listed in a catalog with other supra stuff...so it was a spoiler made for the MKIII. I dont thik it was an Integra wing, that is not wide enough to fit the MKIII. Its been a long time and my memory is a little cloudy.

As for the spoiler, it looks GREAT from the side, or an angle from the back (like that pic)...but directly from the back the gaps between the corner pieces and the center piece are a litle too wide for my liking (about an at the top, narrower at the bottom). Its not terrible, but I wanted perfection, and couldn't get it.