anyone know of a site that ?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
, looking for a site thats like a missing person site maybe ?

, the person isnt missing , but Im trying to find someone from yrs ago that I lost touch with .
back when I was like 18,

, all I got is a first name and a picture ...,

anyone know of a site where I can post a image and name and where she was from , in hopes somoeone has seen or remembered the person, , to help me locate them ?

thanks ,

WILL

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Start with the name of the person even if it is the first name, then their old address they lived at, and phone number or anything you can remember.

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
all I got is a first name, pic and a city ,, " Erie Pa ... , Im sure there are so many suburban towns throughout Erie..

thats gonna be really vague... just like the hundreds of suburban towns throughout Pittsburgh etc,,,

thers gotta be some kind of site where I can post a pic of her asking if anyone has seen her ,,, I guess similar to a missing person kinda deal ...

ya know ?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
haha, u calling me a stalker ?

:)

, no , it aint like that.

, I will tell you, :)

, had a fling with her when I was a kid , , I was freaked out with a few things she did and had permission with from her mother and the mothers boyfriend wich was refered to as the step dad ,,, but I was weirded out and stopped talking to them, , ,

, years later, I guess, its been bothering me and I wanna call her out on it, ask her about it .

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
whitemike;1660719 said:
+1

,also

,why do you type like this?

,commas go after things, you don't start sentences with them..

<3

Mike

Im not writing a reseme , ok ",,,,,"

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

funky_monkey58;1660688 said:
You don't remember her last name? My guess would be that she is nothing as you remember.

, Dude, I was 17, it was like a weekend fling

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
willfish;1660771 said:
Im not writing a reseme , ok ",,,,,"

---------- Post added at 06:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 AM ----------

, Dude, I was 17, it was like a weekend fling

How many years ago was this?

willfish

been here since 2003
Apr 23, 2005
Pittsburgh, Pa.
im 36,

it happened when I was 17,

every so often I think of her , not too hook up,, I just think she was sexually abused , and its been driving me nuts and i wanted to somehow find her and ask her ...

jus one of those things that haunts you . ya know?

funky_monkey58

Closing in on 200+MPH
Apr 3, 2006
St.cloud MN
willfish;1660975 said:
im 36,

it happened when I was 17,

every so often I think of her , not too hook up,, I just think she was sexually abused , and its been driving me nuts and i wanted to somehow find her and ask her ...

jus one of those things that haunts you . ya know?

Dude, I hooked up with a chick awhile back that was sexually abused as a child and bringing it up is not a good thing. She ended up having alot of deep issues and I didn't want to deal with it. Well that and there was a large skew on my intelligence vs hers and I couldn't get myself into the swing to have anything serious.