Anyone know if Reign is alright?

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
Where has Jake been, I know he had some trouble with the lady friend he has/had... but I donno what else could have happened...

I'm tried to get into contact with him about a part he wanted me to hold for him.

LMK
We need him back to infract some assholes... lol jk

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Could be computer problems, too. I know he has always had them.
I have a phone number for him, but it is from about 2 1/2 years ago and I know things have changed considerably since then - I thought he moved, and I don't think the number is still his.
I really hope things are alright. Thinking back at the problems he was caught between with the girlfriend, her kid, and the girlfriend's ex has me worried.

Supracentral

Mar 30, 2005
I talked to him on the phone last weekend. He's been busy fixing his life and he's had problems with his website that I helped him out with.

He's fine, just busy.

GuNDeZZZ

Was dgilman360
Sep 28, 2006
Lakeland Florida
Supracentral;1269489 said:
I talked to him on the phone last weekend. He's been busy fixing his life and he's had problems with his website that I helped him out with.

He's fine, just busy.

Thank you Mike!

If you hear from him let him know I'm looking for him. lol

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Just yesterday I was thinking about making this thread. Why am I just seeing it?

I have his cell that he had when he and the ex split. He was in the Mobile area, and we talked but never got a chance to have a beer or anything. That was not that long ago, so maybe it is still current. Mike says he's fine, I will accept that, and respect his time if he is that busy.