anyone interested in cnc'd billet parts? (valve covers, block off plates,coil covers)

destrux

May 19, 2010
PA
Parts I wish someone made...

JZ top feel conversion fuel rail that's plug-N-play with the factory fuel line and regulator (you'd have to make a 1JZ and 2JZ version I guess, since the regulator is in a different spot IIRC). Make it so that 7MGTE 440's fit. I hate side feed injectors. When they get a lower o-ring leak they flood the engine with fuel. I'd like to run 7M 440's on my car, but I don't want to run an aftermarket regulator and lines.

cpederson

Mar 12, 2007
wi
1wickedA70;1809372 said:
How much we talking for a billet spark plug cover? I always wanted one of those.

im thinking between $75-$150 it all depends on how many i make, how extensive i make'm and if its painted or anodized or powder coated.

cpederson

Mar 12, 2007
wi
destrux;1809384 said:
Parts I wish someone made...

JZ top feel conversion fuel rail that's plug-N-play with the factory fuel line and regulator (you'd have to make a 1JZ and 2JZ version I guess, since the regulator is in a different spot IIRC). Make it so that 7MGTE 440's fit. I hate side feed injectors. When they get a lower o-ring leak they flood the engine with fuel. I'd like to run 7M 440's on my car, but I don't want to run an aftermarket regulator and lines.

this wouldnt be to hard to make either.